Featured Not resolved

Bought a package of Suzy Q's from the supermarket.When I took one out of the wrapper, it smelled like nail polish remover, rather than the usual devil's food cake smell.

I took a bite to be sure that it wasn't my nose messing with me.

The smell messed with my tastebuds and it tasted like nail polish remover aswell.Not sure if it's just the regular smell and taste or if they messed up on that one (or that batch) in the factory.

Review about: Hostess Brands Suzy Qs Cake.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Hostess Brands?

Comments

Hostess screwed their bakers and drivers out of jobs in 2012.

Most likely their products are being produced in factories out of the country or by underpaid employees who just don't care!!

Mine are zingers and it smells the same. Like acrylic nail powder

You've received a divine message warning you to stop eating that stuff.

aliens_amoung_us
to Pedro #1375589

^ That too. Hostess uses animal fat and animal shortening in all their products, so they are horrible for your health and body. Unless you like that, then carry on.

aliens_amoung_us

You will want to contact Hostess directly, and make sure to give the information (such as expire date, and any codes) off of the wrapper.