Hostess Brands - Scary Cakes TOO SCARY TO EAT!!!
Went to eat a scary cake today and unwrapped it and there was some "white stuff" on the outside of the cake like mold so I looked at the other ones and found another one with the same white stuff on it. The date on box is Nov 5 2016 so not out of date and the number on the packaging is 21000 6 11:10-just wanted to let you know about this in case there were anymore out there? Attaching a pic for you to see for yourself!!
Sent from my iPad
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Heated a can of Allen's brand Italian Cur Green Beans and found a huge worm inside one piece of green bean. Went online to contact Allens only to find..."
- "I purchased a box of Red Velvet Cup Cakes 11/04/15. The expiration date was 11/30/15. They were the worst ever! The frosting was very hard & crumbly and had..."
- "I bought a package out of the vending machine at work on December 1st, 2015. They had not yet expired, but would be by December 19th, 2015. I didn't look..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "MEMPHIS TN SHELBY COUNTY...............Extended Arms Cleaning Contractor's ....Nancy Taylor it's a crime to online harass make FALSE claims call or in anyway directly or in directly try to contact myself..."
- "Hi I am totally disappointed with my 2014 365lev. The generator is to small, the materials are inferior, the craftsmanship is sub standard, repair parts take forever, call center staff..."
- "I purchased 2 perfect point plus eye liners. K113oxp uk/ru. Colors grey khaki and midnight blue. I couldn't get the plastic tips to produce liner and the tips kept breaking..."
- "This was an unauthorized transaction I agreed to pay shipping only ($5.00) approximately,so how did they get over and beyond the shipping fee almost $100.00.They stated the product was free..."