Went to eat a scary cake today and unwrapped it and there was some "white stuff" on the outside of the cake like mold so I looked at the other ones and found another one with the same white stuff on it. The date on box is Nov 5 2016 so not out of date and the number on the packaging is 21000 6 11:10-just wanted to let you know about this in case there were anymore out there? Attaching a pic for you to see for yourself!!

Pam Bartholomew

Sent from my iPad

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of hostess brands scary cakes cake. Hostess Brands needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hostess brands scary cakes cake in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hostess Brands. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Little Debbie.

Had an Experience with Hostess Brands?

Comments

Hostess Brands - Very upset Hostess Brands "I love Twinkies I have from the beginning, But I just bought a box of them and they are half the size as they were. They were almost flat I..." Read more Hostess Brands - Classic White Bread tastes and smells horrifically. Hostess Brands "The Hostess white bread I got today looked decent, but contained a wretched stench of mold as soon as I opened the package. I checked the expiration date (which was..." Read more Hostess Brands - Milky Way Brownie Review from Hoboken, New Jersey Hostess Brands "I recently purchased a box of hostess Milkyway brownies. The picture of the brownies on the box are flat out false advertising. Take a look at the..." Read more Hostess Brands - Hostess Donettes - Mold on Mini Donuts in bottom of bag Hostess Brands "Purchased a bag of Hostess Powdered Mini Donuts on Friday 7/29/2016. Opened bag the next morning. Immediately noticed a foul odor coming from the bag. The donuts..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more