filters
State:
City:
Product:

Hostess Brands - Lack of Hostess pies

I would like to know if there's any possibilities you can just ship Hostess pies right to my door. I live on the mountain 45 minutes away from the grocery store I drove down there not just to pick up the pies but that was high on my priority list. And I was really upset because I haven't seen them in a really long time I bought some two weeks ago and I was looking forward to it I get there and nothing
Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from 1 day ago.
Reply to reviews
Newly purchased and opened a package of Hostess Ding Dongs locally, gave my granddaughter a bite and she literally spit it out at me. Shocked at her reaction, I took a bite myself and tasted the most fowlest chemical (like paint thinner) taste ever. Called Hostess to...
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 13.

Hostess Brands - I bought some sweet 16 double chocolate

I bought my donuts at Walmart in Yelm. I have never had such dry donuts in my life. I was looking forward to eating them.
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 10.
#1419999

Hostess Brands - Lousy food

I bought 2 bags of Hostess powdered mini donettes at Shopko the other day. They were good, according to the bag, until December 10, 2018. Both bags were hard and had no taste to them at all. I'd like to get my money back, but that will never happen. Should probably take back to Shopko, but don't have time for that with the holiday season. Just will never buy again.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 01.

Hostess Brands - Dounuts had a nasty taste

I eat these dounuts all the time but this i tasted where awfull just a nasty dounut
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 26.
1.8

Hostess Brands - Yucky

Old school Hostess was delicious! Now Hostess is terrible. The cream is oily, the cake is dry and tasteless, and the outside chocolate, such as on the ding dongs, taste like wax! It doesn’t met and it has no flavor! Eeeew! Little Debbie the best!
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 25.
2.5
Buffalo, Minnesota

Hostess Brands - Donuts are dry and hard and chocolate is chalked

I bought something me mini chocolate donuts from Save Mart and they are dry chalkie
Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 25.

Hostess Brands - Trying to trick us with poor quality

Recently i have noticed the size of all Hostess individually wrapped producs has gone down significantly. At first i thought it was an isolated production issue but now the plot is clear to me. Reduce quaality ti increade profit. The last product i bought didnt even taste right. I now refuse to buy any of their product unt they reverse their current deceptive ways.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 23.
Gloucester Point, Virginia
Reply to reviews
Hi, First I want to say that my family and I love all Hostess products and it's the only brand of little snack cakes and bread that I buy for my family but recently I purchased 10 individually wrapped cakes and a couple boxes of Snoballs from of a Hostess store and I...
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 21.
4.3
I liked
  • Face that my family loves this brand
I didn't like

USA
Phone:
(816) 701-4600

Hostess Brands - Hostess cinamon crumb coffee cakes
purchased hostess cinnamon coffee crumb cake squares individually wrapped. Removed plastic wrapping and each little cake contains NO cinnamon crumbs on top of cakes as advertized on the box. Also cakes taste terrible. Disappointed.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 15.