I purchased a pack of powdered doughnuts at sheetz today 1/20/16 in harrisburg, pa and opened them & IMMEDIATELY it smelled of strong chemicals.Basically smelled exactly like a nail salon.
I def wasnt going to eat them but thought maybe it was in my head so tried half of 1 & spit it right back out. Also found furry mold inside another. I started googling which led me here & searched twitter.
Apparently this is a wide spread problem.Im disgusted!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Hostess Powdered Doughnuts
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "I bought a package out of the vending machine at work on December 1st, 2015. They had not yet expired, but would be by December 19th, 2015. I didn't look..."
- "Ate garlicky tasting one. Thought I was tripping that it smelled weird, like gas or polish remover. Gave it to my coworker to check and he found mold. NASTY. Later..."
- "My husband was drinking a monster and noticed a weird taste. After drinking about 1/2 he decided to pour it into a glass and found bugs (alive) swimming in..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "Hello. I'm completely disappointed with this store. The worst costumer service I have ever experience. They're no interest in providing any help. I had ordered one pair of boots, but..."