I purchased a pack of powdered doughnuts at sheetz today 1/20/16 in harrisburg, pa and opened them & IMMEDIATELY it smelled of strong chemicals.Basically smelled exactly like a nail salon.
I def wasnt going to eat them but thought maybe it was in my head so tried half of 1 & spit it right back out. Also found furry mold inside another. I started googling which led me here & searched twitter.
Apparently this is a wide spread problem.Im disgusted!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Hostess Powdered Doughnuts
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "My husband was drinking a monster and noticed a weird taste. After drinking about 1/2 he decided to pour it into a glass and found bugs (alive) swimming in..."
- "As a kid i remember getting lemon pies from hostess. I bought 5 of them today. The filling was 2 strips of hard jelly the taste was horrible...."
- "I was born in the late 60s and was brought up having Hostess snacks. I enjoyed them. Since the new company, the taste of these snacks are horrific! I just..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."