Additional Fees

Purchased a box of Suzy Q's at a Target store in Denton, Tx on 11/13/16.I haven't had one in decades so decided to see if they were as good as they were when I was a kid.

My daughter wanted one as soon as we left the store so we opened them up and tried one. I bit into one and thought it tasted odd so look at the rest of the open I had opened up and it had mold on the sides and on the insides. I started throwing it up.... the taste in my mouth was so foul!

Luckily my daughter's didnt have mold but check the others in the box and found more moldy ones. The expiration on the box was 10/29/16! I immediately returned them back to Target and talked with the food manager.

She assured me that they would be removed and Hostess contacted.I will never again purchase a Hostess product again!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $3. The author is overall dissatisfied with Hostess Brands and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Little Debbie that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Hostess Brands.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Hostess Brands to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hostess Brands?

Comments

Sheridan, Indiana, United States #1343816

Mold is evidently a distribution issue, but the real problem is the way they're made in the first place. They are nowhere near as good as they were before the company's last management change.

Laguna Beach, California, United States #1241169

I had the same thing just now literally.What is it ?

Mold?I tried to throw up but I cant