Featured Not resolved

I just bought two boxes of the mini blueberry muffins the other day..........and my son came in after eating TWO of the four muffins saying "Mom, these aren't blueberry muffins, they taste weird." I looked and found MOLD!!I pray he doesn't get sick and that Hostess recalls the mini blueberry muffins.

The expiration date was December 21st, 2016 so a month away still. Something needs to be done. Recall, recall, recall.

I am appalled.Why does this have to be one hundred words when I can explain what happened with picture evidence in less than one hundred words?

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $10. The author is overall dissatisfied with Hostess Brands and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Little Debbie that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Hostess Brands.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Hostess Brands to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hostess Brands?

Comments

carithomas
London, London, United Kingdom #1248941

Disgusting!!!I had nasty Avon rep dingbat Dawn give me abuse try bully me!

My 3 year old daughter is witness heard her call me the B word!

I would go Police but I have no proof.I would if evidence but phonecalls not recorded