Hostess Brands - Mini Blueberry Muffins
I just bought two boxes of the mini blueberry muffins the other day..........and my son came in after eating TWO of the four muffins saying "Mom, these aren't blueberry muffins, they taste weird." I looked and found MOLD!!I pray he doesn't get sick and that Hostess recalls the mini blueberry muffins.
The expiration date was December 21st, 2016 so a month away still. Something needs to be done. Recall, recall, recall.
I am appalled.Why does this have to be one hundred words when I can explain what happened with picture evidence in less than one hundred words?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought Tyson chicken from Walmart,Thigh Meat, When I went to use it it was doubled up on skin..They had taken the skin off every other thigh and had..."
- "My mouth is burning immediately after eating Hostess snowballs. My stomach starting to hurt and headache starting...wtf is going on?! Am I supposed to freak out one of the emergency..."
- "The Hostess white bread I got today looked decent, but contained a wretched stench of mold as soon as I opened the package. I checked the expiration date (which was..."
- "July 1 we applied Deck over. Spent 365 dollars for a product that is now peeling. Looks horrible, wont wven ckean up good... Bad product...."
- "Wow I wish I had seen these reviews before I ordered flowers. I thought they were a local florist in Gainesville, Florida - WRONG. Like others said the..."
- "I have a 2003 Honda Accord Sedan. I had noticed it was getting hard to turn and wheezing around Aug 2015. I checked the power steering fluid, and..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "THURSDAY/DEC.01,2016: I played Kixeye's Battle Pirate game on Facebook a few days ago. In a campaign called "High Tide" I played and won the first round. The winning prizes are..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."