To Whom it may concern.I have been buying these and other Hostess snacks years..

The last few Hostess Snoballs I bought were awful, Dry with little to no cream inside.. After not buying them for a long while because of this.. I decided to buy 1 package the other day thinking it was just a few bad batches. Well it wasn't !!

This one was even worse I took one *** and not only was it dry and fell apart in crumbs , almost no cream and the marshmallow was rubber, it tasted awful !! I would not be writing if I didn't get sick within 10 minutes after the only 1 ***.. I thought long and hard and after 4 days I though i should to write to you. It said Sell by Jun08 2016 D 032421000 084 15:08 3 I bought it on June 3th at Walmart in New Smyrna Beach FL.

32168 I cannot find my receipt but did take pictures although I have no way of posting them right now.. I'm not looking for reinbursment !!

I'm very disturbed by this ...

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Hostess Brands. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Little Debbie that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Hostess Brands.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Hostess Brands to other companies on our site.

Comments