Beachwood, Ohio
100% full Not resolved

I purchased a box of Red Velvet Cup Cakes 11/04/15.The expiration date was 11/30/15.

They were the worst ever! The frosting was very hard & crumbly and had no taste at all. I won't buy them again!! I have grown up eating Hostess Brands, but they have really gone downhill in my opinion.

I took one *** and the frosting just fell off. The red curly frosting was falling off before I even took the first ***.

What has happened to the quality of these products, do they even care that they are producing a very inferior snack??I would like to see compensation for this unpleasant experience!!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Hard nasty frosting.

Had an Experience with Hostess Brands?

Comments

Informative discussion , Apropos , if you wants to merge PDF files , I encountered a tool here >altomerge.com.

I agreed 100%.

No flavor and icing hard and crumbly.

If I may add.

Can't find a place to complain or comment online.

Going to try to use the 800 number on packaging.Hope that works6.

to Anonymous #1067158

I sent them an email with the list of complaints & they mailed me 2 coupons for 2 free boxes of multiple box products of my choice. The contact information is on the Hostess website, at the bottom of the page. Good Luck.