100% full Not resolved

I purchased a box of Red Velvet Cup Cakes 11/04/15.The expiration date was 11/30/15.

They were the worst ever! The frosting was very hard & crumbly and had no taste at all. I won't buy them again!! I have grown up eating Hostess Brands, but they have really gone downhill in my opinion.

I took one *** and the frosting just fell off. The red curly frosting was falling off before I even took the first ***.

What has happened to the quality of these products, do they even care that they are producing a very inferior snack??I would like to see compensation for this unpleasant experience!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of hard nasty frosting. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of hostess brands red velvet cup cakes and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3. Hostess Brands needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hostess brands red velvet cup cakes in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hostess Brands. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Little Debbie.

Had an Experience with Hostess Brands?

Comments

Informative discussion , Apropos , if you wants to merge PDF files , I encountered a tool here >altomerge.com.

I agreed 100%.

No flavor and icing hard and crumbly.

If I may add.

Can't find a place to complain or comment online.

Going to try to use the 800 number on packaging.Hope that works6.

to Anonymous #1067158

I sent them an email with the list of complaints & they mailed me 2 coupons for 2 free boxes of multiple box products of my choice. The contact information is on the Hostess website, at the bottom of the page. Good Luck.