I purchased a box of Red Velvet Cup Cakes 11/04/15.The expiration date was 11/30/15.
They were the worst ever! The frosting was very hard & crumbly and had no taste at all. I won't buy them again!! I have grown up eating Hostess Brands, but they have really gone downhill in my opinion.
I took one *** and the frosting just fell off. The red curly frosting was falling off before I even took the first ***.
What has happened to the quality of these products, do they even care that they are producing a very inferior snack??I would like to see compensation for this unpleasant experience!!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Hard nasty frosting
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hostess Brands Red Velvet Cup Cakes
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Heated a can of Allen's brand Italian Cur Green Beans and found a huge worm inside one piece of green bean. Went online to contact Allens only to find..."
- "Purchaed Stop and Shop 100% Pure Maple Syrup US Grade A Dark Amber 12 ounce about 2 weeks ago, used once and refrigerated. Went to use it this morning..."
- "Hey I brought a can on Arizona and almost drunk half and it start tasting funny so my husband cut open the can and we found some paper like stuff..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "I ordered a set of king sized sheets in October 2014 through Living Social. Luxor was suppose to bill my credit card for shipping and mistakenly billed my credit card..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."