I purchased a box of Red Velvet Cup Cakes 11/04/15.The expiration date was 11/30/15.
They were the worst ever! The frosting was very hard & crumbly and had no taste at all. I won't buy them again!! I have grown up eating Hostess Brands, but they have really gone downhill in my opinion.
I took one *** and the frosting just fell off. The red curly frosting was falling off before I even took the first ***.
What has happened to the quality of these products, do they even care that they are producing a very inferior snack??I would like to see compensation for this unpleasant experience!!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Hard nasty frosting
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hostess Brands Red Velvet Cup Cakes
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was sitting down tonight enjoying a bowl of Breyer's ice cream, Reese's Blast to be exact. I was chomping on the bits of chocolate cups with my front teeth,..."
- "My wife and I love Nescafe Taster's Choice Instant Coffee Single packs. We prefer the Hazelnut and Vanilla flavors. The problem is that we can't find them ANYWHERE! Even Walmart..."
- "It was purchased January 2nd, 2017. First time I've been disappointed. This was like biting into crumbs and dried jewy fruit. Dehydrated fruit goo. Thew it all away. Yeah, i..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "Don't shop here! If you read this and still shop at this shady online storefront, you're crazy and deserve to be taken advantage of. I ordered two coffee mugs. Still..."
- "I ordered a set of king sized sheets in October 2014 through Living Social. Luxor was suppose to bill my credit card for shipping and mistakenly billed my credit card..."