Hostess Brands - Hostess Red Velvet Cup Cakes

I purchased a box of Red Velvet Cup Cakes 11/04/15.The expiration date was 11/30/15.

They were the worst ever! The frosting was very hard & crumbly and had no taste at all. I won't buy them again!! I have grown up eating Hostess Brands, but they have really gone downhill in my opinion.

I took one *** and the frosting just fell off. The red curly frosting was falling off before I even took the first ***.

What has happened to the quality of these products, do they even care that they are producing a very inferior snack??I would like to see compensation for this unpleasant experience!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Hostess Brands Red Velvet Cup Cakes
Review category
Food Manufacturers
review #729201

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Hostess Brands? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 09 #1109305

Informative discussion , Apropos , if you wants to merge PDF files , I encountered a tool here >

Nov 14, 2015 #1063930

I agreed 100%.
No flavor and icing hard and crumbly.
If I may add.
Can't find a place to complain or comment online.
Going to try to use the 800 number on packaging. Hope that works6.

Nov 20, 2015 #1067158

I sent them an email with the list of complaints & they mailed me 2 coupons for 2 free boxes of multiple box products of my choice. The contact information is on the Hostess website, at the bottom of the page. Good Luck.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Hostess Brands. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Hostess Brands.
Filing a new complaint about