Ate garlicky tasting one.Thought I was tripping that it smelled weird, like gas or polish remover.

Gave it to my coworker to check and he found mold. NASTY. Later found an article about a recall that was instated in 2014 in the same state over the same exact complaint - how the *** did they miss this? And why t f are they not doing anything about it?

Hostess, I am very disappointed. If I get food poisoning or get sick in the following hours I will sue.

I can't believe it's possible for a company to do this and get away with not doing anything about it!DISGUSTING!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to "pay for my medical bills" as the author lost $3. JayceJurado is overall dissatisfied with Hostess Brands and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about hostess powdered doughnuts at Hostess Brands was mold Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Little Debbie that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Hostess Brands.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Hostess Brands to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hostess Brands?

Comments