Ate garlicky tasting one.Thought I was tripping that it smelled weird, like gas or polish remover.
Gave it to my coworker to check and he found mold. NASTY. Later found an article about a recall that was instated in 2014 in the same state over the same exact complaint - how the *** did they miss this? And why t f are they not doing anything about it?
Hostess, I am very disappointed. If I get food poisoning or get sick in the following hours I will sue.
I can't believe it's possible for a company to do this and get away with not doing anything about it!DISGUSTING!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Pay for my medical bills.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hostess Powdered Doughnuts
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "I opened a bad of Mini muffins and it smelled just like a nail salon! Chemicals! The worst thing is I gave my daughter a bag without checking them first..."
- "My daughter wanted a snack at the store so I bought her a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos. She opened them and ate about 1/3 of the bag and..."
- "As a kid i remember getting lemon pies from hostess. I bought 5 of them today. The filling was 2 strips of hard jelly the taste was horrible...."
- "On Saturday, August 6, 2016, Google ganged up on me and Closed /Blocked my Very First Gmail Account which was called: [HOWARDPAULSHORE @GMAIL.COM] without Providing Me With A Legitimate, nor Honest..."
- "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..."
- "Okay im in the middle of a dispute with the yunique company! I place my order on their Black Monday special sale and it is May 26th 2016 and I..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- "I am duly authorized by law, and duty bound as a Spiritual Master, to make statements in public to warn other people about harm or danger. This falls under Qualified..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."