Ate garlicky tasting one.Thought I was tripping that it smelled weird, like gas or polish remover.
Gave it to my coworker to check and he found mold. NASTY. Later found an article about a recall that was instated in 2014 in the same state over the same exact complaint - how the *** did they miss this? And why t f are they not doing anything about it?
Hostess, I am very disappointed. If I get food poisoning or get sick in the following hours I will sue.
I can't believe it's possible for a company to do this and get away with not doing anything about it!DISGUSTING!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Pay for my medical bills.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hostess Powdered Doughnuts
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "24/2/16 1h59 .Rastanura Saudi Arabia .feeling extremely sick .I went down stairs because I have suffering from diarrhea an vomitting an whole body is painfull,hot flushing as well. As I checked..."
- "I purchased a box of Red Velvet Cup Cakes 11/04/15. The expiration date was 11/30/15. They were the worst ever! The frosting was very hard & crumbly and had..."
- "I bought an Arizona Arnold Palmer Half and Half Lite today at a grocery store in Chicago. When I got home and went to open it I noticed the..."
- "I purchased my PetPlan dog plan on June 9, 2009, pre-paid for quarterly coverage and was charged after the 24 hour hold on June 10, 2009. A few weeks later..."
- "On 01/17/15 I turned in 6 empty Mac containers in exchange for 2 products. I asked for particular colors however when I returned home I realized that the woman made..."
- "Back on Saturday, April 30th, 2016, I used my American Express Credit Card to pay my contractor $20,000.00 for a job that has Not Been Finished! The way that I paid..."
- "Zara Egypt On the 27th of November 2016 i bought a T-shirt from zara for 299 egp, went back on the 30th of November 2016 to exchange the size found..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."
- "I now deeply regret not having checked first with the BBB in South Florida prior to doing business with City Furniture. Turns out the BBB has over 300 unresolved complaints..."