What the heck! I just bought a box of ho ho's and I was just appalled at how small they are.

I can remember they used to be at least twice the size they are now. I can now understand why everyone is so upset and disgusted with the Hostess brand. When you closed your factory you should have kept it closed!!!!!

A lot of companies are making their product smaller and charging more for less, it seems that a great product no longer matters today but making the all mighty buck is the priority. Shame on the big corporations that continually make smaller and less appealing products, but want to charge the consumer more money for less!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Hostess Brands Ho Hos Cake.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Product, Change made taste awful, Smaller size and terrible taste.

Comments

I just bought a box of ho ho's and they taste nothing like the original from my youth. They taste very generic and the size is laughable.

It is one to two bites.

Then the price 5.99 for a box of mini ho ho's that taste like something from the dollar store. Hostess, shame on you!

the hoho has taken a huge nosedive- terrible tasting, dry, terrible chocolate taste. A very sad day for the hoho lovers throughout Unites States of America. Sad but true the Mexican brand Bimbo tastes better........................so sad.