Purchased a bag of Hostess Powdered Mini Donuts on Friday 7/29/2016.Opened bag the next morning.
Immediately noticed a foul odor coming from the bag. The donuts near the top of the bag appeared to be normal. At the bottom of the bag I found the donuts to be moldy. Expiration date on the bag is August 14, 2016.
I did a quick online search for moldy Hostess Donettes and can see that this is an ongoing problem that Hostess has not seemed to address.
I find it hard to believe that Hostess has not taken action concerning this matter.It seems to be a fairly common complaint.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I was out of my regular water softener salt and reluctantly bought Morton's System Saver II as a substitute. The company adds an additive in the product to help..."
- "I purchased a pack of powdered doughnuts at sheetz today 1/20/16 in harrisburg, pa and opened them & IMMEDIATELY it smelled of strong chemicals. Basically smelled exactly like a nail..."
- "My husband was drinking a monster and noticed a weird taste. After drinking about 1/2 he decided to pour it into a glass and found bugs (alive) swimming in..."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement from Teleflora before Christmas. What I received looked nothing like what I ordered or was expecting. It had no roses, no holly, no red..."
- "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..."
- "A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site. Needless to say, I..."
- "I lost 75 lbs and it feels like 100 lbs. I couldn't have done it without the Roca Labs regimen.It was so easy to do. Those who say it doesn't..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."