Our family typically enjoy hostess cupcakes and I purchased them as a sweet staple at home for when we have a sweet tooth and crave a quick dessert.I purchased the limited novelty item for the 4th of July weekend.
The taste of these cupcakes were terrible. Each of us took a *** to confirm the chemical gas/metal compound smell and taste. It was terribly disappointing. Was not edible.
It was well within the expiration time We tasted these on July 1st. Expiration date July 21,2016 Numbers below exp. date is: 0 051721000 138 L32 05:03 Purchased them from Big Lots in Addison, Illinois.
Please advise if you need additional information.I can be reached at email@example.com
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- All the products
What I disliked
- Recent experience with chemical taste of cupcakes
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hostess Star Spangled Cupcakes
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My daughter wanted a snack at the store so I bought her a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos. She opened them and ate about 1/3 of the bag and..."
- "I have an issue with the parmesan goldfish product's quality control. Every time I open a new bag, I never know what to expect and I hate that. I just..."
- "I purchased a pack of powdered doughnuts at sheetz today 1/20/16 in harrisburg, pa and opened them & IMMEDIATELY it smelled of strong chemicals. Basically smelled exactly like a nail..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."