Wood Dale, Illinois
100% full Not resolved
3.9
Additional Fees

Our family typically enjoy hostess cupcakes and I purchased them as a sweet staple at home for when we have a sweet tooth and crave a quick dessert.I purchased the limited novelty item for the 4th of July weekend.

The taste of these cupcakes were terrible. Each of us took a *** to confirm the chemical gas/metal compound smell and taste. It was terribly disappointing. Was not edible.

It was well within the expiration time We tasted these on July 1st. Expiration date July 21,2016 Numbers below exp. date is: 0 051721000 138 L32 05:03 Purchased them from Big Lots in Addison, Illinois.

Please advise if you need additional information.I can be reached at nellyjramirez@comcast.net

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $7. The author is overall dissatisfied with Hostess Brands and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about hostess star spangled cupcakes from Hostess Brands was recent experience with chemical taste of cupcakes , but reviewer liked all the products. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Little Debbie that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Hostess Brands.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Hostess Brands to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hostess Brands?

Comments

Edmond, Oklahoma, United States #1268385

I agree, Hostess has really gone downhill.