Our family typically enjoy hostess cupcakes and I purchased them as a sweet staple at home for when we have a sweet tooth and crave a quick dessert.I purchased the limited novelty item for the 4th of July weekend.
The taste of these cupcakes were terrible. Each of us took a *** to confirm the chemical gas/metal compound smell and taste. It was terribly disappointing. Was not edible.
It was well within the expiration time We tasted these on July 1st. Expiration date July 21,2016 Numbers below exp. date is: 0 051721000 138 L32 05:03 Purchased them from Big Lots in Addison, Illinois.
Please advise if you need additional information.I can be reached at email@example.com
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- All the products
What I disliked
- Recent experience with chemical taste of cupcakes
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hostess Star Spangled Cupcakes
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a package out of the vending machine at work on December 1st, 2015. They had not yet expired, but would be by December 19th, 2015. I didn't look..."
- "I was born in the late 60s and was brought up having Hostess snacks. I enjoyed them. Since the new company, the taste of these snacks are horrific! I just..."
- "I am attaching the pictures of chocolates whose manufacturing date is Sep'16 and expiry June'17, price 449/-. We have purchased a box of Ferrero choclates in Oct'16 from Best Price..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."