Manufacturer: Hostess Brands Category: Cakes Clear all filters (6 of 6 reviews match)
filters
manufacturer:
seller:
state:
city:
category:
To whom it may concern: My name is Mr.Catarino Cerrillo, I am 67 yrs. old, served two tours overseas as an combat infantry soldier. I have always loved the Hostess brand from childhood but mostly the Twinkie itself. Lately, the past two purchases, the first purchase of...

So what does your military have to with it??? Looking for praises Gramps????

2.0
Product
Hostess Brands Twinkies Cake
I didn't like
  • Very stale
Reply to reviews

Hostess Brands Twinkies Cake Review

I bought a box of Hostess Twinkies, I love them! I ate one and it just didn't taste right, so the next night I put one in a bowl and squirted whipped cream on it. It tasted even worse. The following day I unwrapped my third one and could see that it had mold spots on it. When I examined the rest of them, they were all moldy. The expiration date was still a month out. No more Hostess for me.

2.9
What happened to the twinkies they are smaller not as fluffy they suck

Hostess Brands - Simple Review #1475804927
1 of 1
Out of date. I purchased it on Wednesday October 5,2016 from Maggio grocery. Bossier city LA. Cliece jamerson 607 Montgomery street bossier city LA 3182302019

Hostess Brands Twinkies Cake Review

I am now in my early 40s and noticed a change in twinkies over 20 years ago. I was still in high school late 80s early 90s. Its horrible to think an iconic company would cheat its consumers...unfortunately so true for so many corporations.

Hostess Brands Twinkies Cake Review

I agree with the other posts. I purchased the twinkies, they have no flavor & taste like little sponges. The taste has definately has changed...along with size and price. Will not be buying them either. Sorry Hostess, goodbye.