My mouth is burning immediately after eating Hostess snowballs.My stomach starting to hurt and headache starting...wtf is going on?!

Am I supposed to freak out one of the emergency room or just wait it out and see what happens?

Really WTF?I googled this but only found two other reports in feb 2016 and it was their donuts

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Hostess Brands and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Little Debbie that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Hostess Brands.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Hostess Brands to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hostess Brands?

Comments

Austell, Georgia, United States #1209395

I just saw this comment and I took two bites out of a snowball and my mouth started burning and then I noticed an awful smell on the one side of the snowball!! Now my stomach hurts!