My son had eaten 2, until he brought me the 3rd one which he took a *** of!He is 4 yrs old!

I looked down to see mold all over my precious babies food!!Im beyond disgusted and pissed!!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of hostess brands powdered mini donuts from Hostess Brands and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hostess Brands to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Little Debbie. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hostess Brands for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hostess Brands?

Comments

Umm why aren't you checking the food you feed your baby? Maybe put the pipe down for a minute, and PAY ATTENTION!!!!!

Hostess Brands - Sno Balls Cake Review from Melbourne, Florida Hostess Brands "My mouth is burning immediately after eating Hostess snowballs. My stomach starting to hurt and headache starting...wtf is going on?! Am I supposed to freak out one of the emergency..." Read more Hostess Brands - Hostess Donettes - Mold on Mini Donuts in bottom of bag Hostess Brands "Purchased a bag of Hostess Powdered Mini Donuts on Friday 7/29/2016. Opened bag the next morning. Immediately noticed a foul odor coming from the bag. The donuts..." Read more Hostess Brands - HOSTESS peanut Butter Chocolate Twinkies, what a joke!!i Hostess Brands "The picture on the box of Peanut Butter Chocolate Twinkies shows a fully loaded Twinkie with peanut butter, what did I get? ... A small stale Twinkie brownie w one..." Read more Hostess Brands - Mold on Suzy Q's Hostess products. Hostess Brands "Purchased a box of Suzy Q's at a Target store in Denton, Tx on 11/13/16. I haven't had one in decades so decided to see if they were as good..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more