Boyce, Louisiana

Bought a chocolate chip muffin on 10/12/2016 from a Shell station.The muffin looked molded .

The chips were white look like mold.

Lot # 204 16C.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of hostess brands muffin from Hostess Brands and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hostess Brands to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Little Debbie. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hostess Brands for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hostess Brands?

Comments

Hostess Brands - Horrible Hostess Brands "We brought 2 packages of Hostess donettes and everything is different from the package, donut taste and size. The package is terrible and so cheap the zip tie to keep..." Read more Hostess Brands - Fruit Pie Pie Review Hostess Brands "It was purchased January 2nd, 2017. First time I've been disappointed. This was like biting into crumbs and dried jewy fruit. Dehydrated fruit goo. Thew it all away. Yeah, i..." Read more Hostess Brands - HOSTESS peanut Butter Chocolate Twinkies, what a joke!!i Hostess Brands "The picture on the box of Peanut Butter Chocolate Twinkies shows a fully loaded Twinkie with peanut butter, what did I get? ... A small stale Twinkie brownie w one..." Read more Hostess Brands - Very upset Hostess Brands "I love Twinkies I have from the beginning, But I just bought a box of them and they are half the size as they were. They were almost flat I..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more