I recently purchased a box of hostess Milkyway brownies.The picture of the brownies on the box are flat out false advertising.

Take a look at the pic comparing what's shown on the box compaired to what's actually inside.So disappointing!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of hostess brands milky way brownie. Hostess Brands needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hostess brands milky way brownie in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hostess Brands. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Little Debbie.

Had an Experience with Hostess Brands?

Comments

Hostess Brands - HOSTESS peanut Butter Chocolate Twinkies, what a joke!!i Hostess Brands "The picture on the box of Peanut Butter Chocolate Twinkies shows a fully loaded Twinkie with peanut butter, what did I get? ... A small stale Twinkie brownie w one..." Read more Hostess Brands - Hostess Cupcake taste badly Hostess Brands "Our family typically enjoy hostess cupcakes and I purchased them as a sweet staple at home for when we have a sweet tooth and crave a quick dessert. I..." Read more Hostess Brands - Fruit Pie Pie Review Hostess Brands "It was purchased January 2nd, 2017. First time I've been disappointed. This was like biting into crumbs and dried jewy fruit. Dehydrated fruit goo. Thew it all away. Yeah, i..." Read more Hostess Brands - Mold Hostess Brands "I just bought 2 boxes of yals blueberry mini muffins for my kids.they was molded!!!I just bought them today. I'm glad I open them up instead of them..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more O2pur - Got it opened box filled halfway i charged but was green so it meant ready and it worked for 2hours and battetry dead permanet O2pur "i only wlsh for a refund but thats not gonna happen and now i have to pay 39 plus yer appreciated fuk cards i cant do *** online wrecked credit..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more