Hostess Brands Milky Way Brownie Review from Hoboken, New Jersey
I recently purchased a box of hostess Milkyway brownies.The picture of the brownies on the box are flat out false advertising.
Take a look at the pic comparing what's shown on the box compaired to what's actually inside.So disappointing!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am a concern citizen about this fraud DiMeo fruit fams is advertising about being organic. I found a picture of one of his pints and his label on it...."
- "Let's just start off by saying I have always loved Breyers ice cream, especially their Oreo icecream.(I will only get Oreo ice cream if it's from Breyers). However recently I..."
- "We purchased a jar of Tostitos Queso Blanco Dip from Hannaford Supermarket in New Hampshire two days ago and after opening it and pouring some out we realized there was..."
- "After paying a lot for an office cabinet, the item arrived damaged. I took pictures and immediately called them to file a claim. They agreed that the damage was extensive...."
- "the company is a joke this oh you scrap junk at the good money price there was leaves inside of the dishwasher tree leaves the motor was rusted off of..."
- "Why Enterprize Rent-A-Car sucks? I reserved a mid-size car, but I got there on time, they only have a compact size car. Frustration rise! When I rent the car, the agent..."
- "We ordered these headsets in the hopes they would allow our polo team's coach to guide players during practice games. We were looking for the same system used by NFL..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."
- "Had a action figure sent to the house. The box was completely open,missing items,no shipping label. customer service was absolutely horrible. incompetent extremely unhelpful workers. four times I called customer..."