Like omg!I just tryed to eat some crunch donuts and to my surprise...

I gaged and spit it out due to the fact it tasted like vomit! Like wtf! I better not die or get sick from theses *** little nasty *** donuts.

I swear if ido trust and belive that i will send hostess co.My medical bills and one for my pain and suffering.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of hostess donettes crunch mini donuts. Hostess Brands needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hostess donettes crunch mini donuts in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hostess Brands. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Little Debbie.

Had an Experience with Hostess Brands?

Comments

Hostess Brands - Cupcake Review from Exeter, New Hampshire Hostess Brands "I was born in the late 60s and was brought up having Hostess snacks. I enjoyed them. Since the new company, the taste of these snacks are horrific! I just..." Read more Hostess Brands - Hostess Cupcake taste badly Hostess Brands "Our family typically enjoy hostess cupcakes and I purchased them as a sweet staple at home for when we have a sweet tooth and crave a quick dessert. I..." Read more Hostess Brands - Hostess Donettes - Mold on Mini Donuts in bottom of bag Hostess Brands "Purchased a bag of Hostess Powdered Mini Donuts on Friday 7/29/2016. Opened bag the next morning. Immediately noticed a foul odor coming from the bag. The donuts..." Read more Hostess Brands - Hostess have changed there brand and flavor which is not good Hostess Brands "I NOTICE THE SUZY Q WAS BLACK ON THE SHELVES AT JEWELS SO I BROUGHT A BOX BOY WAS I IN FOR A BIG DISAPOINTMENT WHEN I OPEN THE BOX.THEY..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Fanatics - Terrible Terrible store Fanatics "Please do not buy from Fanatics, Fans Edge, or College Football store. (all the same place) I bought 3 shirts from Fanatics, took forever to get them, and when I..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more