As a kid i remember getting lemon pies from hostess.I bought 5 of them today.
The filling was 2 strips of hard jelly the taste was horrible. I have bought the powdered donuts reciently and they too were disgusting. I see this company going out of business soon. I will never buy another Hostess product.
Nothing like the picture or the delicious pie i remember. Shame on you Hostess Brands LLC. They know their product sucks.
You cant even submit a complaint and they never answer the phone.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I love Nescafe Taster's Choice Instant Coffee Single packs. We prefer the Hazelnut and Vanilla flavors. The problem is that we can't find them ANYWHERE! Even Walmart..."
- "I opened a bad of Mini muffins and it smelled just like a nail salon! Chemicals! The worst thing is I gave my daughter a bag without checking them first..."
- "I was out of my regular water softener salt and reluctantly bought Morton's System Saver II as a substitute. The company adds an additive in the product to help..."
- "John Hallam of my city property management had posted a car for sale online for $5100.00 . I talked to him over the phone and then kept on communicating with..."
- "Part 2 At Forest Ridge, CLV was constanty closing off services that were supposed to be available to all tenants such as the pool and sauna. The pool was closed for..."
- "At 3:20pm of June 26,2016 me and my wife bought a Sketchers sandals at the Outlet by ELS at Azusa. The item is a gift for our son. But..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "Took my little girl to Claire's today. We walk into the store and a sales person made sure to tell us the entire store was buy 3 get 3 for..."