Product: Hostess Brands Ding Dongs Cake Clear all filters (20 of 20 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:

Hostess Brands - Mini Muffins and other Hostess Snacks

I’m so disappointed in the size and taste of the mini muffins (Ding dongs, cupcakes, etc) It’s absolutely not the same quality of products that it used to be.
#1197032
Show

Hostess Brands - Small flavor even smaller size.

I really don’t mind that Ding Dongs got smaller because it is just less of the new bad and waxy taste. So long Hostess!!!
#1195440

Hostess Brands - Definitely do not taste like the Hostess cakes I grew up wit

Just bought some ding dongs and ho hos. Sorry to say they taste nothing like they use to! The chocolate had a weird taste to it and the cake was dry. So sad...my husband and I both use to love them as kids, but we will not be buying again! Nasty!
Reply to reviews
What happened is that for some weird reason Hostess has destroyed a what used to be a Great chocolate cake! I have noticed in the past 2 years how the Ding Dongs have gone to *** in a hand basket! They use to be slightly larger and perfect formation. They were fresher...

Hostess Brands - Silver wrapped ding dongs

Hard to find ding dongs in aluminum foil why?

Hostess Brands - Disappointed

I absolutely love the white fudge ding dong , but now they are different. It’s like they are not putting enough fudge on them now. They look and taste like they are old. I hate them now, they are disgusting. Please fix the problem so I can enjoy the best cakes I have ever eaten!!

Hostess Brands - Horrid

I purchased a box of ding-dongs. Ate all but two of them and they are doing just fine. Until I went to eat the last couple. I took one bite and it tasted like a mixture of vomit and chemical. then I started examining the product and it looked like there was a glue type film on the underneath. I immediately made myself clear the contents of my stomach.

Hostess Brands - Disappointed

I bought the white fudge ding dong, chocolate covered Twinkie a raspberry zinger and the chocolate Twinkie they were all horrible. The only one that tasted ok was the white fudge ding dong
4.0

Hostess Brands - Ughhhhh

I bought a box of the Ding Dongs the other day and was excited because I hadn’t had them in years. They were actually called King Dons the last time I had them. I was so disappointed as they tasted just like acetone. I was afraid to even eat it.

Hostess Brands - Soapy cake

Sept. 18, 2017 I bought a box of white fudge ding dongs, which I had before and really liked, and they tasted like soap. Not a little like soap either. It tasted like there was a lot of soap mixed into them. I was seriously nauseous after tasting this. I will never buy hostess again. This was bad enough to turn me off for good.