I opened a bad of Mini muffins and it smelled just like a nail salon! Chemicals! The worst thing is I gave my daughter a bag without checking them first smh

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Priceymiss is overall dissatisfied with Hostess Brands and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Little Debbie that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Hostess Brands.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Hostess Brands to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hostess Brands?

Comments

Hostess Brands - Mold Hostess Brands "I just bought 2 boxes of yals blueberry mini muffins for my kids.they was molded!!!I just bought them today. I'm glad I open them up instead of them..." Read more Hostess Brands - Hostess Donettes - Mold on Mini Donuts in bottom of bag Hostess Brands "Purchased a bag of Hostess Powdered Mini Donuts on Friday 7/29/2016. Opened bag the next morning. Immediately noticed a foul odor coming from the bag. The donuts..." Read more Hostess Brands - Cupcake Review from Exeter, New Hampshire Hostess Brands "I was born in the late 60s and was brought up having Hostess snacks. I enjoyed them. Since the new company, the taste of these snacks are horrific! I just..." Read more Hostess Brands - Hostess Cupcake taste badly Hostess Brands "Our family typically enjoy hostess cupcakes and I purchased them as a sweet staple at home for when we have a sweet tooth and crave a quick dessert. I..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more