The Hostess white bread I got today looked decent, but contained a wretched stench of mold as soon as I opened the package.I checked the expiration date (which was perfectly fine) and for mold (none to report).
However, there was still a lingering, terrible smell. I decided to make a sandwich just in case it was only an odd smell, but it tasted just as bad. I almost vomited. I even had my friend check it out for me, in case I was going crazy, but she agreed.
There is something wrong with the bread and what ingredients are used to make it. Whatever it is, I hope it isn't for budgeting costs, because I am never buying this product again and Hostess is losing a customer.
I hope the company can fix this (nevertheless actually read the review of this comment).If the bread has been smelling like this for so long and it has not been fixed, then that reflects on Hostess's diligence and care for their customers instead of money and mass production.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hey I brought a can on Arizona and almost drunk half and it start tasting funny so my husband cut open the can and we found some paper like stuff..."
- "Like omg! I just tryed to eat some crunch donuts and to my surprise... I gaged and spit it out due to the fact it tasted like vomit! Like wtf!..."
- "Let's just start off by saying I have always loved Breyers ice cream, especially their Oreo icecream.(I will only get Oreo ice cream if it's from Breyers). However recently I..."
- "I ordered a side view mirror from Quality Auto. Upon arrival, my mechanic disassembled the door panel to learn that the electrical connectors did not match, it was for..."
- "Seems that over a year ago, VIDEOSTRIPE is saying that I used my debit card information to sign up for their service. Well, here we are one year later,..."
- "Promised same or next day shipping, 3 days later product finally shipped and customer service was no help, instead of responding to my email theu just copied and pasted the..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."
- "Time after time. I go in to eat at the restaurant. A nice sit down meal, relax and enjoy dinner. 4x in 6 weeks I get a dinner before I..."