Hostess Brands - Classic White Bread tastes and smells horrifically.
The Hostess white bread I got today looked decent, but contained a wretched stench of mold as soon as I opened the package.I checked the expiration date (which was perfectly fine) and for mold (none to report).
However, there was still a lingering, terrible smell. I decided to make a sandwich just in case it was only an odd smell, but it tasted just as bad. I almost vomited. I even had my friend check it out for me, in case I was going crazy, but she agreed.
There is something wrong with the bread and what ingredients are used to make it. Whatever it is, I hope it isn't for budgeting costs, because I am never buying this product again and Hostess is losing a customer.
I hope the company can fix this (nevertheless actually read the review of this comment).If the bread has been smelling like this for so long and it has not been fixed, then that reflects on Hostess's diligence and care for their customers instead of money and mass production.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a jar of Tostitos Cheese dip and not only did it have mold in it, it had something resembling a large insect larva. The larva looked as though it..."
- "My husband was eating a zinger today and found an actual ROCK in the cake. If he had bitten down too hard he would have broken his dentures. The rock..."
- "I opened a bad of Mini muffins and it smelled just like a nail salon! Chemicals! The worst thing is I gave my daughter a bag without checking them first..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "Opened a bag of frozen chicken and it is burnt and shredded apart like someone took a ***.. Shouldnt be burnt coming out of an unopened bag. Gross. Bought at..."
- "This morning, my wife and i went to eat with my sons as one was headed to TX. i ordered the hashbrown, eggs and sausage with cheese and..."
- "Stay away from this place!!! They want you to pay $7,000 for a package with a $700.00 yearly fee. So that is all you need to know about what they..."