I bought a package out of the vending machine at work on December 1st, 2015.They had not yet expired, but would be by December 19th, 2015.
I didn't look at the expiration until after the incident. Within the first ***, the smell was very distinct and horrible and I feel as though I've been poisoned. This is ridiculous and shouldn't be allowed to happen.
I am actually very concerned, threw the rest away and kept one incase I was poisoned and needed medical attention.You should be ashamed!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Paint thinner taste
- Aware of the issue since 2013 but refuse to correct the issue
- Poor quality
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Hostess Brands Dolly Madison Cakes
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Heated a can of Allen's brand Italian Cur Green Beans and found a huge worm inside one piece of green bean. Went online to contact Allens only to find..."
- "I bought a gronk monster for 1 i wanted to try it for 2 new england my team i f**ks with gronk but i opened the drink took a sip..."
- "We bought a few boxes of Whitman Samplers with holiday seasonal gift wrap at Rite Aid back in November. We had one box leftover from giving Whitman Sampler boxes to..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "Jessica Zamarron lies of abuse from her ex. She lies that she sends packages and lies the products are custom made. Buyer beware! You might not get..."
- "We purchased and trusted them to service vehicle. Every oil change they would show my wife a list of things that had to be done to maintain motor. And we..."
- "My husband bean dip from Payless Food store in Lafayette in, near Tippecanoe mall. Not sure what this nasty crapp is, but totally disgusting. I highly recommend that you pull..."