I purchased a package of Twinkies at a Walgreens store in Perry, GA.I ate one, and although I thought it tasted odd, I continued to eat it.
I took one *** of the second one and literally got sick to my stomach TWICE. I checked the expiration date, and it shows September 7, 2014. I cannot describe the taste of the second one, which was much stronger than the first one, as anything other than tasting like chemicals. It was disgusting enough to make me EXTREMELY sick.
My mouth and my stomach feel as though they have been burned, and every time I burp, that chemical taste returns.Check out the Hostess Facebook page for many, many, many more complaints!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Your product made me extremely sick!
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hostess Twinkies
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The Hostess white bread I got today looked decent, but contained a wretched stench of mold as soon as I opened the package. I checked the expiration date (which was..."
- "Pictures below are of "fresh green bananas", an $8 bouquet of dead and broken flowers and bleach stains on my carpet. New Peapod user and had the same complaint as..."
- "I purchased a package of Twinkies at a Walgreens store in Perry, GA. I ate one, and although I thought it tasted odd, I continued to eat it. I took..."
- "So when I joined Shaadi.com, I was offered 50% discount on paid membership plan. So I signed up for 3 months paid membership for $48.50 (50% of $97) and made..."
- "I do not think it is acceptable for dollar general managers to speak about their customers in this manner on social media . I shop these stores and live in..."
- "Called Store Spoke to Geek SQUAD Adviced him I purchased A TV on 02/03/2012 today was 03/17/2012 sound wasnt working on tv less than 2 months old. Was told to bring it in..."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."