I purchased a package of Twinkies at a Walgreens store in Perry, GA.I ate one, and although I thought it tasted odd, I continued to eat it.
I took one *** of the second one and literally got sick to my stomach TWICE. I checked the expiration date, and it shows September 7, 2014. I cannot describe the taste of the second one, which was much stronger than the first one, as anything other than tasting like chemicals. It was disgusting enough to make me EXTREMELY sick.
My mouth and my stomach feel as though they have been burned, and every time I burp, that chemical taste returns.Check out the Hostess Facebook page for many, many, many more complaints!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Your product made me extremely sick!
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hostess Twinkies
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Attached is a picture of the contents of a 7 oz. package of Poppycock. As you can see, there are many kernels of popcorn and there are nuts as..."
- "I bought a package out of the vending machine at work on December 1st, 2015. They had not yet expired, but would be by December 19th, 2015. I didn't look..."
- "I purchased a package of Twinkies at a Walgreens store in Perry, GA. I ate one, and although I thought it tasted odd, I continued to eat it. I took..."
- "My family and I decided to try a new restaurant we chose to go to Panda Express here in Warner Robins. The service was great, however we were looking for..."
- "I do not think it is acceptable for dollar general managers to speak about their customers in this manner on social media . I shop these stores and live in..."
- "Called Store Spoke to Geek SQUAD Adviced him I purchased A TV on 02/03/2012 today was 03/17/2012 sound wasnt working on tv less than 2 months old. Was told to bring it in..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."
- "I have a 96 f150 I bought 3rd hand. This year and model has a recall issued due to the part pictured catching fire. Since I am the 3rd owner..."