I purchased a package of Twinkies at a Walgreens store in Perry, GA.I ate one, and although I thought it tasted odd, I continued to eat it.
I took one *** of the second one and literally got sick to my stomach TWICE. I checked the expiration date, and it shows September 7, 2014. I cannot describe the taste of the second one, which was much stronger than the first one, as anything other than tasting like chemicals. It was disgusting enough to make me EXTREMELY sick.
My mouth and my stomach feel as though they have been burned, and every time I burp, that chemical taste returns.Check out the Hostess Facebook page for many, many, many more complaints!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Your product made me extremely sick!
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hostess Twinkies
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Not my best Cheddars night! First we had no silverware and our server brought my salad and left without asking if we needed anything. I had to flag down another..."
- "I buy pretzels from here all of the time. This is what my sister always wants for Christmas. We pretty much love them. I just bought a basket..."
- "When I first started working for this chef I was so excited, world renowned , teacher, 25 years in the industry. HA ! The first month I worked..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."
- "My family and I decided to try a new restaurant we chose to go to Panda Express here in Warner Robins. The service was great, however we were looking for..."
- "Called Store Spoke to Geek SQUAD Adviced him I purchased A TV on 02/03/2012 today was 03/17/2012 sound wasnt working on tv less than 2 months old. Was told to bring it in..."
- "I do not think it is acceptable for dollar general managers to speak about their customers in this manner on social media . I shop these stores and live in..."