Hostess Brands - Chemical burn and vomiting

138 of 144 Hostess Brands reviews

I purchased a package of Twinkies at a Walgreens store in Perry, GA.I ate one, and although I thought it tasted odd, I continued to eat it.

I took one *** of the second one and literally got sick to my stomach TWICE. I checked the expiration date, and it shows September 7, 2014. I cannot describe the taste of the second one, which was much stronger than the first one, as anything other than tasting like chemicals. It was disgusting enough to make me EXTREMELY sick.

My mouth and my stomach feel as though they have been burned, and every time I burp, that chemical taste returns.Check out the Hostess Facebook page for many, many, many more complaints!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Your product made me extremely sick!
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Hostess Twinkies
Review category
Food
review #530082 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Hostess Brands? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 1 No 1
Had the same issue 8 Yes 8
138 of 144 Hostess Brands reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 24, 2015 #1024101

That's a lot of sugar on your receipt. Thank god that water should balance things out. I'm also glad to see you were satisfied with the price range but please remember to update your warranty rating if they choose to honor the warranty on a package of twinkies.

2 0 Reply

Aug 18, 2015 #1021247

Liar, twinkies will survive a nuclear bomb along with roaches.

0 0 Reply

Jul 27, 2015 #1012287

Sue them!!!!!!!!

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Hostess Brands. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Hostess Brands.
Filing a new complaint about
×